32-channel 12-/16-bit differential input ADC Board
The VME393 is an 32-channel differential input ADC 6U VMEbus board, ideal for applications in which autonomous signal conversion is an issue, as well as in standard mid-range applications.
This 6U VME multifunction I/O board is ideal for standard mid-range applications, as well as applications in which autonomous signal conversion is an issue.
Enabled channels are scanned at maximum rate and conversion results are stored in shared memory. Input channels are grouped into four sections of eight. Each section features a local DSP which performs all functionality and user specific functions can be added for customized operation.
This VMEbus board is also available as 8/16 channel 3U VMEbus.
- Four 100kSPS ADC with 16-bit or 12-bit resolution
- Channels can be enabled/disabled individually
- No potentiometers
- 32 differential input channels
- Onboard filtering with 1kHz cut-off frequency
- Analog front-end is optically isolated
- Onboard DC/DC converters for isolated power supply
- Data acquisition handled by four TMS320C203 DSPs, transparent for user
- Calibration data stored in EEPROM
- Measurement values continuously updated in dual-ported SRAM
- Update rate up to 50kHz