RTD Temperature Measurement Module VMEbus
The VME390 is a 24-channel RTD Measurement 6U VMEbus board that provides high-accuracy temperature measurement data for industrial automation applications to ensure both product quality and safety.
The VME390 features 24 independent channels configurable for 2-wire, 3-wire, and 4-wire high-accuracy PT100, PT200, PT500 or PT1000 measurement channels, each with programmable alarm limits on which an interrupt can be issued.
Quad local DSPs (TMS320C203) perform linearization, auto-calibration and alarm-limit checking. Sensor-data is available in °C, °F, K and Ohms. All inputs are optically isolated from the system.
This VMEbus board has a 6U form and is also available as 3U VMEbus.
- Sigma/Delta ADC with 16-bit resolution
- Excitation current: 1mA
- PT100 linearization (IEC751-1983, DIN43760-1980, JIS C1604-1989)Programmable minimum/maximum value alarms
- Auto calibration
- No potentiometers
- Analog front-end is optically isolated
- Onboard DC/DC converter for isolated power supply
- Data acquisition handled by TMS320C203 DSP, transparent for user
- Measurement values continuously updated in dual-ported SRAM
- Measurement range: -20°C to +85°C
- Up to 7.5Hz output update rate