General Purpose Multi-Channel Counter / Timer Card VMEbus
The VME385 is a general purpose multi-channel counter/timer 6U VMEbus board. Its powerful measurement functions, including frequency, high-time, low-time, period, counter and phase measurements, make it the ideal solution for industrial and automated test and measurement applications.
The VMEbus-compatible board features eight timer/counter inputs, all of which have a coaxial connector for the input range of +/- 10V and high-voltage pins for the input range of +/- 300V. The coupling of the inputs is either AC or DC.
The VME385 provides six measurement functions: frequency, high-time, low-time, period, counter and phase measurements.
This board has a 6U form and is also available as 3U VMEbus.
- Eight timer/counter inputs
- Programmable AC/DC coupling
- Input voltage range +/- 10V
- Additional inputs +/- 300V
- Front-end optically isolated
- Programmable trigger level and sensitivity
- Minimum pulse width of the counter signals of 20 nanoseconds
- 32-bit counter and 32-bit timer with 100MHz timebase