CANbus Controller VMEbus
The VME360 is a CANbus controller 6U VMEbus board, providing a powerful and cost-effective solution for the automotive and industrial sectors.
The VME360 is a 6U VMEbus board based on four SJA1000 CANbus controllers which support the standard CAN protocol (11-bit) as well as the extended CAN protocol (29-bit) identifier fields.
The VME360 has four CANbus interfaces and the front panel LEDs provide diagnostical network information. The CAN network is a serial communication protocol which efficiently supports distributed control with a high level of reliability.
This VMEbus is also available as 3U board.
- Multi-master architecture on the CAN network
- CAN access priority determined by message identifier
- Programmable network clock frequency
- Data rate up to 1Mbps
- Status indication by LEDs at front
- Transmit and receive FIFO buffers
- Full interrupt capabilities
- High-speed isolated ISO11898 compliant transceivers
- TTL level signals Tx0, Tx1, Rx0 and Rx1 available on output for custom physical network interface
- Supports both 11-bit and 29-bit identifier fields