Stepper Motor Controller with Onboard Amplifiers VMEbus
The VME321 is a cost-sensitive stepper motor controller 6U VMEbus board with amplifiers. Its rugged design features are ideal for extreme environments, ensuring a long, reliable service life.
The VME321 intelligent stepper motor controller with amplifiers is an ideal solution for all applications where stepper motors must be controlled with a maximum of flexibility and a minimum of overhead. The local processor handles all high-level commands to provide maximum control for both straightforward as well as very complex applications.
This board has a 6U form and is also available as 3U VMEbus.
- Controls four sets of two 2-phase or one 4-phase motors
- Firmware compatible with VME322 intelligent stepper motor controller for external amplifiers
- Interrupts on position breakpoint, trajectory complete and command complete
- Programmable hold-current reduction
- User configurable maximum current
- Brake Support
- Full-, half- and micro-stepping (up to 16 micro steps per full-step)
- Eight home sensor inputs
- Step-rates up to 50kHz
- Programmable acceleration from 50Hz/sec to 5,000kHz/sec
- Hardware synchronization lines