16 Channel Analog Voltage Output Module
The PCI395 is a 16 channel analog voltage ouput PCI card, designed for use in general test and measurement applications.
The PCI395 features 16 analog voltage outputs, integrated on the factory standard, ANSI certified M-Module standard. Each output has a 12- or 16-bit resolution and a software programmable output range of 0V to +10V or -10V to +10V. Control of the analog output is as easy as writing the binary equivalent to a dedicated register (per channel). Conversion takes place automatically. If desired, channels can be synchronized by pre-setting the channels and then giving a simultaneous update command. The local TMS320C203 DSP is capable of executing custom algorithms for optional data processing.
- 16 D-to-A converters with 12-/16-bit resolution
- Simultaneously updating of outputs
- 10 microseconds (max.) output response time
- No potentiometers
- Analog front end optically isolated from hosting system
- Onboard DC/DC converter for isolated power supply
- Features local TMS320C203 DSP
- Calibration data stored in local EEPROM
- PCI9050 Controller by PLX (PCI 2.1 compliant)