8-channel 12-/16-bit differential input ADC PCI Card
The PCI393 is an 8-channel differential input ADC PCI card, ideal for applications in which autonomous signal conversion is an issue, as well as in standard mid-range applications.
The PCI393 8-channel differential input ADC for PCI is ideal for applications where autonomous signal conversion is an issue, as well as in standard mid-range applications. Enabled channels are scanned at maximum rate and conversion results are stored in shared memory. A local DSP performs all functionality and user-specific functions can be added for customized operation.
- 100kSPS ADC with 16-bit or 12-bit resolution
- Channels can be enabled/disabled individually
- No potentiometers
- Eight differential input channels
- Onboard filtering with 1kHz cut-off frequency
- Analog front-end is optically isolated
- Onboard DC/DC converter for isolated power supply
- Data acquisition handled by TMS320C203 DSP, transparent for user
- Calibration data stored in EEPROM
- Measurement values continuously updated in dual-ported SRAM
- Update rate up to 50kHz
- PCI9050 Controller by PLX (PCI 2.1compliant)