General Purpose Multi-Channel Counter / Timer PCI Card
The PCI385 is a general purpose multi-channel counter/timer card for the PCI bus. Its powerful measurement functions, including frequency, high-time, low-time, period, counter and phase measurements, make it the ideal solution for industrial and automated test and measurement applications.
The PCI385 universal timer counter PCI card features two timer/counter inputs, both of which have a coaxial connector for the input range of +/- 10 V and high-voltage pins for the input range of +/- 300 V. The card provides two flexible 32-bit counter/timer channels. The coupling of the inputs is either AC or DC.
- Two timer/counter inputs
- Programmable AC/DC coupling
- Input voltage range +/- 10V
- Additional inputs +/- 300V
- Front-end optically isolated
- Programmable trigger level and sensitivity
- Minimum pulse width of the counter signals of 20 nanoseconds
- 32-bit counter and 32-bit timer with 100MHz timebase