CANbus Controller PCI Card
The PCI360 is a CANbus controller PCI card, providing a powerful and cost-effective solution for the automotive and industrial sectors.
Modelled on the SJA1000, the PCI360 is a stand-alone CANbus controller interface that supports both standard (11-bit) and extended (29-bit) identifier messages. LEDs provide diagnostic and status monitoring capabilities.
The CAN network is a serial communication protocol which efficiently supports distributed real-time control with a high level of reliability.
- Multi-master architecture on the CAN network
- CAN access priority determined by message identifier
- Programmable network clock frequency
- Data rate up to 1Mbps
- Status indication by two LEDs at front
- Transmit and receive FIFO buffer
- Full interrupt capabilities
- High-speed isolated ISO11898 compliant transceiver
- TTL level signals Tx0, Tx1, Rx0 and Rx1 available on output for custom physical network interface
- Supports both 11-bit and 29-bit identifier fields