Stepper Motor Controller for External Amplifiers PCI Card
The PCI322 is a cost-sensitive stepper motor controller PCI card to drive external amplifiers. Its rugged design features are ideal for extreme environments, ensuring a long, reliable service life.
The PCI322 stepper motor controller is designed to drive external amplifiers. Providing maximum autonomous control for both simple and complex tasks, this board is ideal for solutions where stepper motors must be controlled with a maximum of flexibility and a minimum of overhead.
- Controls up to two external stepper motor amplifiers independently
- Firmware compatible with PCI321 intelligent stepper motor controller with onboard amplifiers
- Interrupts on position breakpoint, trajectory complete and command complete
- Optical isolated RS422 interface with onboard isolated power supply
- Step, direction and three general purpose signals available per channel
- One home sensor input per channel (optical isolated)
- Step-rates up to 50kHz
- Programmable acceleration from 50Hz/sec to 5,000kHz/sec
- PCI9050 Controller by PLX (PCI 2.1compliant)