Stepper Motor Controller with Onboard Amplifiers PCI Card
The PCI321 is a cost-sensitive stepper motor controller PCI card with amplifiers. Its rugged design features are ideal for extreme environments, ensuring a long, reliable service life.
The intelligent PCI321 board with amplifiers is an ideal solution for all applications where stepper motors must be controlled with a maximum of flexibility and a minimum of overhead. The local processor handles all high-level commands to provide maximum control for both simple and very complex applications.
- Controls two 2-phase or one 4-phase motor(s)
- Firmware compatible with PCI321 intelligent stepper motor controller for external amplifiers
- Interrupts on position breakpoint, trajectory complete and command complete
- Each phase delivers 3A@55V and is over-current and thermal protected
- Programmable hold-current reduction
- User configurable maximum current
- Brake support
- Full-, half- and micro-stepping (up to 16 micro steps per full-step)
- Two home sensor inputs
- Step-rates up to 50kHz
- Programmable acceleration from 50kHz/sec to 5,000kHz/sec
- Hardware synchronization lines
- PCI9050 Controller by PLX (PCI 2.1compliant)