ARINC-429 Controller PCI Card
The PCI302 is a rugged, reliable, full featured, PCI card designed to provide a stand-alone ARINC-429 interface for avionics applications.
The PCI302 supports four ARINC-429 compatible channels (2x receive and 2x transmit) at any rate between 12.5 and 100kbps. As the PCI302 is built upon a flexible platform, the user functions can be implemented almost without restriction.
- Flexible platform allows easy addition of user-specific requirements
- Two transmit channels and two receive channels
- Data rate software adjustable between 12.5 and 100kbps per channel
- 16 user-selectable labels for interrupt generation upon reception
- Status and statistics monitoring for all channels
- ARINC-429 rise/fall capacitors selectable per channel
- Provides excellent platform for ARINC-429 protocol analyses