16 Channel Analog Voltage Output Module
The M395 is a 16 channel analog voltage ouput M-Module, designed for use in general test and measurement applications.
The M395 features 16 analog voltage outputs, integrated on the ANSI certified M-Module standard. The digital-to-analog converters have a resolution of 12- or 16-bit. The voltage outputs on the M395 have a software programmable common output range of 0 to +10V (uni-polar) or -10V to +10V (bi-polar). The hosting system has full control of the M395 by accessing its dual-ported memory. Each channel has its own conversion register and an output will be updated when a new value is written in the corresponding register.
This M-Module is also available as a PCI, CompactPCI (3U and 6U) or VMEbus (3U and 6U) product.
- 16 DACs with 12- or 16-bit resolution
- Simultaneously updating voltage outputs
- Software programmable common output range
- Unipolar: 0V to +10V
- Bipolar: -10V to +10V
- 10 microseconds (max.) output response time
- No potentiometers
- Analog front-end optically isolated
- Optional onboard DC/DC converter for isolated power supply
- Features local TMS320C203 DSP
- Calibration data stored in local EEPROM
- A08/D16 M-Module interface