Integrated Standalone CAN Controller
The M360 is CANbus controller M-Module, providing a powerful and cost-effective solution for the automotive and industrial sectors.
The M360 is an integrated standalone CAN controller (based on the SJA1000) with an M-Module interface, that performs all the functions of the physical and data-link layers.
The use of the M360 CANbus controller results in a reduction of wiring harness and an enhanced diagnostic and supervisory capability.
The M360 is also available as a PCI, CompactPCI (3U and 6U) or VMEbus (3U and 6U) product.
- CAN access priority determined by message Identifier
- Programmable network clock frequency
- Data rate up to 1Mbps
- Status indication by two LEDs at front
- Transmit and receive FIFO buffers
- Full interrupt capability
- High-speed isolated ISO11898 Compliant transceiver
- TTL level signals Tx0, Tx1, Rx0 and Rx1 available on output for custom physical network interface
- Supports both 11-bit and 29-bit identifier fields