3U Single M-Module Carrier for VMEbus
The i4000 is a 3U form factor single M-Module carrier board for universal I/O on the VMEbus.
The i4001 has one M-Module slot and offers a means of integrating M-Modules in a VMEbus system. The i4001 supports vector-from-module and vector-from-baseboard, meaning that interrupt vectors are provided by the the M-Module or by the i4001. The interrupt from the M-Module can be masked. The level on which an interrupt is issued to the VMEbus, is selectable by either setting a DIP-switch or by software. The base address of the i4001 is configurable by DIP-switches, which maps it in the standard (A24) or short I/O (A16) space of the VMEbus. The DIP-switches are accessible for configuration when the M-Module is mounted.
- Features one M-Module slot
- Occupies one 3U VMEbus slot
- Selectable short or standard VMEbus addressing (A16/A24) with byte (even/odd) or word data transfers (D08(E/O)/D16)
- Programmable interrupt controller with D08(O) interrupt vector and I(x) interrupt level characteristics
- Peripheral I/O connectors up front