Single M-Module Carrier for CompactPCI
The i3000 3U CompactPCI M-Module carrier board features a compact high-performance CompactPCI bus gateway to the M-Module interface.
The i3000 M-Module carrier for universal I/O features a 3U form factor CompactPCI gateway to the M-Module interface. One M-Module mounting socket is provided by this carrier. This carrier can be used in temperatures from -40° to +85°C. The M-Module interface of the i3000 complies to the M-Module specification ANSI/VITA 12-1996. The interface features A8, A24, D16 and D32 access types.
The CompactPCI interface is PCI Specification 2.1 compliant, slave only. The CompactPCI to M-Module bridge is implemented using the PCI9050 PCI Bus Target Interface Chip, by PLX Technology, Inc.
- PCI Specification 2.1 compliant target interface
- M-Module interface runs asynchronously to the CompactPCI clock
- Supports big/little endian conversion
- One M-Module interface (A08/A24, D16/D32)
- Configurable for memory-mapped and I/O – mapped operation