M-Module Carrier for PCI bus
The i2001 M-Module carrier board for PCI features a compact high-performance PCI bus gateway to the M-Module interface.
The i2001 features a compact, high-performance PCI bus gateway to the M-Module interface. One M-Module mounting socket is provided by this carrier and the M-Module I/O connector is accessible through the PCI card bracket. The M-Module interface features A8, A24, D16 and D32 access types and complies to the ANSI/VITA 12-1996 standard.
The PCI interface is PCI specification 2.2 compliant, slave only, and has an operating voltage of 5V, universal PCI compliant (3.3V or 5V signalling voltage). The PCI to M-Module bridge is implemented using the PCI9030 PCI Bus Target Interface Chip, by PLX Technology, Inc.
- PCI Specification 2.2 compliant target interface
- Operating voltage 5V universal PCI compliant (3.3V or 5V signalling voltage)
- M-Module interface runs asynchronously to the PCI clock
- One M-Module interface (A08/A24, D16/D32)
- Configurable for memory-mapped and I/O-mapped operation