16 Channel Analog Voltage Output Module
The CPCI395 is a 16 channel analog voltage ouput CompactPCI board, designed for use in general test and measurement applications.
The CPCI395 features 16 analog voltage outputs, integrated on the CompactPCI standard. Each output has a 12- or 16-bit resolution and a software programmable output range (0 to +10V or -10 to +10V). Control of the analog output is as easy as writing the binary equivalent to a dedicated register (per channel). Conversion takes place automatically. If desired, channels can be synchronized by presetting the channels and then give a simultaneous update command. The local TMS320C203 DSP is capable of executing custom algorithms for optional data processing.
This CompactPCI card is available in a 3U and a 6U form factor.
- 16 D-to-A converters with 12- or 16-bit resolution
- Simultaneously updating of outputs
- 10 microseconds (max.) output response time
- No potentiometers
- Analog front end optically isolated from hosting system
- Onboard DC/DC converter for isolated power supply
- Features local TMS320C203 DSP
- Calibration data stored in local EEPROM