16-channel 12-/16-bit common-mode input ADC Module
The CPCI392 is a 16-Channel Common-Mode Input ADC CompactPCI board, well suited to applications where autonomous signal conversion is an issue, as well as in standard mid-range applications.
This CompactPCI format is intended for space, weight and power sensitive high frequency sonar applications, including remote mine hunting systems based on unmanned or autonomous underwater vehicles (UUVs/AUVs). Enabled channels are scanned at maximum rate and conversion results are stored in shared memory. A local DSP performs the data acquisition and calibration transparent for the host.
This CompactPCI card is available in a 3U, Dual 3U and a 6U form factor.
- 100kSPS ADC with 16-bit or 12-bit resolution
- Channels can be enabled/disabled individually
- No potentiometers
- 16 single ended input channels
- Onboard filtering with 1kHz cut-off frequency
- Analog front-end is optically isolated
- Onboard DC/DC converter for isolated power supply
- Data acquisition handled by TMS320C203 DSP, transparent for user
- Calibration data stored in EEPROM
- Measurement data continuously updated in dual-ported SRAM
- Update rate up to 50kHz