General Purpose Multi-Channel Counter / Timer Card
The CPCI385 is a general purpose multi-channel counter/timer card for the CompactPCI bus. Its powerful measurement functions, including frequency, high-time, low-time, period, counter and phase measurements, make it the ideal solution for industrial and automated test and measurement applications.
The CPCI385 features two timer/counter inputs, both of which have a coaxial connector for the input range of +/- 10V and high-voltage pins for the input range of +/- 300V. The coupling of the inputs is either AC or DC. The CPCI385 provides six measurement functions: frequency, high-time, low-time, period, counter and phase measurements.
This CompactPCI card is available in a 3U and a 6U form factor.
- Two timer/counter inputs
- Programmable AC/DC coupling
- Input voltage range +/- 10V
- Additional inputs +/- 300V
- Front-end optically isolated
- Programmable trigger level and sensitivity
- Minimum pulse width of the counter signals of 20 nanoseconds
- 32-bit counter and 32-bit timer with 100MHz timebase