Six Channel Quadrature Incremental Encoder
The CPCI323 is a 6x quadrature incremental encoder CompactPCI board, designed for use in general automation applications.
The CPCI323 is designed to interface with up to six quadrature incremental encoders. This is an ideal solution for all applications where several encoders must be connected with a maximum of flexibility and a minimum of overhead.
This CompactPCI card is available in a 3U and a 6U form factor.
- Executes local firmware from ROM or custom firmware downloaded by the host
- Mailbox with polling and/or host interrupt, local interrupt mechanism
- Easy host interface, CPCI321/CPCI322 alike
- 32-bit counter for each encoder input
- Index signals can be configured for detection of rising, falling or any edge
- Index can be used to load the corresponding counter with a pre-set value
- Counter value has one LSB uncertainty during movement and is accurate at ease