Stepper Motor Controller for External Amplifiers
The CPCI322 is a cost-sensitive stepper motor controller CompactPCI board to drive external amplifiers. Its rugged design features are ideal for extreme environments, ensuring a long, reliable service life.
This 3U CompactPCI card is an ideal solution for all applications where stepper motors must be controlled with a maximum of flexibility and a minimum of overhead.
This CompactPCI card is available in a 3U and a 6U form factor.
- Controls up to two external stepper motor amplifiers independently
- Firmware compatible with PCI321 intelligent stepper motor controller with onboard amplifiers
- Interrupts on position breakpoint, trajectory complete and command complete
- Optical isolated RS422 interface with onboard isolated power supply
- Step, direction and three general purpose signals available per channel
- One home sensor input per channel (optical isolated)
- Step-rates up to 50kHz
- Programmable acceleration from 50Hz/sec to 5,000kHz/sec